The Lloyd Institute of Forensic Science, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh is an affiliated institute with the National Forensic Sciences University (NFSU), Gandhinagar, Gujarat (An Institution of National Importance), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
The Lloyd Institute of Forensic Science (LIFS) promotes teaching and research to achieve excellence in the field of forensic science in association with applied sciences, technology, and law. Institute is focused to provide training, professional development, research, and extension work in forensic science to all the stakeholders of the criminal justice delivery system of India and abroad.
- To fulfil the acute shortage of Forensic Experts in India & Abroad.
- To make the World a Better and Safer place to live.
- To carry out Research in the area of Forensic Science, Crime Investigation, Security, Behavioral Science, Criminology, Police Science & Law.
- Education through Scientific & Technological Investigation
- To impart High-Quality Education of International Standards
- Training, Research and Extension in Forensic Science, Crime Investigation, Security, Behavioral Science, Criminology, Police Science & Law.